Participants will receive a First Aid Responder certificate which is valid for 2 years.
Learners will refresh their knowledge and skills of a First Aid Responder. Re-iterate their understanding required to provide and coordinate first aid in the workplace in compliance with the requirements of the Safety, Health and Welfare at Work (General Application) Regulations 2007.
- Assessments – Primary and Secondary
- Incident Procedure – emergency calls, scene safety, infection control.
- Cardiac First Response -Heart Attack, CPR, Use of AED, Choking
- Common Medical Emergencies
- Injury Management /Shock -Shock, bleeding, musculoskeletal injuries,
- The Unconscious Patient
- Burn and Electrical Injury
- Abnormal Body Temperature – hyperthermia, hypothermia
- Information Management – patient handover, care reports
- Communications – consent, empathy, communicating with children
- Well Being of the FA Responder – critical incident stress
8 max per group
Evidence of previous training must be provided on booking.
Refresher training needs to be completed within 28 days of the expiration date on your previous certificate
For further information contact
Call 053 9239383 or email email@example.com