Get in Touch
Participants will receive Sensible Safety certificate of attendance on completion of a written and practical assessment. Certification is valid for 2 years.
The Fire Warden Training Course provides participants with a comprehensive knowledge of their duties and actions to be followed during a fire.
- Identify possible fire hazards in the workplace
- Assist in the fire risk assessment process
- Understand how fires can occur and how fire and smoke can spread
- Identify the correct type of fire equipment for the class of fire
- Identify if your premises are equipped with appropriate fire alarms, detectors, emergency lighting and fire-fighting equipment
- Ensure fire equipment is inspected and maintained as frequently as necessary
- Advise staff on measures to reduce the risk of fire occurring, and on action to take in the event of an emergency
14 max per group
For further information contact
Call 053 9239383 or email email@example.com