The role of the Project Supervisor Construction Stage (PSCS) is to manage and co-ordinate health and safety matters during the construction stage. The Project Supervisor Construction Stage is appointed before the construction work begins and remains in that position until all construction work on the project is completed.
If you need a PSCS, Sensible Safety Ltd can offer several different options to you based on the type of project you have and the resources available to you.
Sensible Safety Ltd will coordinate the Construction Stage. We will deal with the Design team, PSDP, the contractors on site/planned to work on your project and anyone else who is involved on your project.
This is all part of a Safety Management System, which is required for any construction project:
- We will prepare the Construction Stage Health & Safety Plan
- Prepare Safety Statements and other work activities taking place on site
- Monitor Health and Safety throughout all site activities
- Ensure appropriate Risk Assessments are prepared, as per the H.S.A. requirements
- Provide ongoing assistance to you, the client and the construction & construction teams
- Ensure incident and accidents reporting procedures are in place
Sensible Safety Ltd will support you throughout the project to help and guide you on all safety related issues.
For further information contact
Call 053 9239383 or email firstname.lastname@example.org