Get in Touch
For bookings and enquiries click the following link Wexford Chamber Skillnet
(Please note you will be re-directed from this website to Wexford Chamber Skillnet website)
or call Wexford Chamber Skillnet 053 91 22226
Wexford Chamber Skillnet courses subsidised by Skillnet Ireland through the Department of Education & Skills.
Participants will receive a certificate which is valid for 2 years.
First Aid Responder Refresher: 2 days (Evidence of previous training must be provided)
Learners will refresh their knowledge and skills of a First Aid Responder. Re-iterate their understanding required to provide and coordinate first aid in the workplace in compliance with the requirements of the Safety, Health and Welfare at Work (General Application) Regulations 2007.
- Assessments – Primary and Secondary
- Incident Procedure – emergency calls, scene safety, infection control.
- Cardiac First Response -Heart Attack, CPR, Use of AED, Choking
- Common Medical Emergencies
- Injury Management /Shock -Shock, bleeding, musculoskeletal injuries,
- The Unconscious Patient
- Burn and Electrical Injury
- Abnormal Body Temperature – hyperthermia, hypothermia
- Information Management – patient handover, care reports
- Communications – consent, empathy, communicating with children
- Well Being of the FA Responder – critical incident stress
8 max per group
For further information contact
Call 053 9239383 or email email@example.com