Sorry we have no scheduled courses at the moment. Please contact us below.
Get in Touch
For bookings and enquiries click the following link Wexford Chamber Skillnet
(Please note you will be re-directed from this website to Wexford Chamber Skillnet website)
or call Wexford Chamber Skillnet 053 91 22226
Wexford Chamber Skillnet courses subsidised by Skillnet Ireland through the Department of Education & Skills.
Participants will receive a certificate which is valid for 2 years.
First Aid Responder Refresher: 2 days (Evidence of previous training must be provided)
Learners will refresh their knowledge and skills of a First Aid Responder. Re-iterate their understanding required to provide and coordinate first aid in the workplace in compliance with the requirements of the Safety, Health and Welfare at Work (General Application) Regulations 2007.
- Assessments – Primary and Secondary
- Incident Procedure – emergency calls, scene safety, infection control.
- Cardiac First Response -Heart Attack, CPR, Use of AED, Choking
- Common Medical Emergencies
- Injury Management /Shock -Shock, bleeding, musculoskeletal injuries,
- The Unconscious Patient
- Burn and Electrical Injury
- Abnormal Body Temperature – hyperthermia, hypothermia
- Information Management – patient handover, care reports
- Communications – consent, empathy, communicating with children
- Well Being of the FA Responder – critical incident stress
8 max per group
For further information contact
Call 053 9239383 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We have worked with Shane and his team on numerous First Aid Responder and Safety courses and have always received excellent feedback from our member companies. They offer a very professional and relaxed training service, which is both interactive and engaging. They are highly qualified tutors and extremely knowledgeable, but most importantly they are very approachable. I would have no hesitation in recommending their training services. Claire O’Rourke Wexford Chamber Skillnet Manager