Get in Touch
For bookings and enquiries Click here
(Please note you will be re-directed from this website to Wexford Chamber Skillnet website)
or call Wexford Chamber Skillnet 053 91 22226
Wexford Chamber Skillnet courses subsidised by Skillnet Ireland through the Department of Education & Skills.
Participants will receive a Sensible Safety certification in Coordinating Safety at Construction Stage.
3 days – 9.30am – 4.30pm – delivered in conjunction with Wexford Skillnet
This training will equip the learner with knowledge, skills and competence to supervise project at construction stage.
One successful completion, the learner will be able to:
- Define and understand the role, responsibilities and liabilities of the following duty holders:
- Project Supervisor Design Process (PSDP),
- Project Supervisor Construction Stage (PSCS),
- Explain and implement the role of PSCS in the site project safety management.
- Develop the Construction Stage Health and Safety Plan in consultation with other duty holders.
- Create, Develop and Evaluate key safety documentation require to manage a project such as
- Company Safety Statement
- Site Specific Risk Assessment
- Method Statement
- Safe Plans of Action
- Understand Key Roles:
- Project Managers
- Safety Advisors
- Site Foreman
- Explain the process of Project Close Out and the provision by Contractors/Sub-Contractors of the relevant written information for the Project Safety File.
- Understand the importance of employee involvement, consultation and communication in site safety management systems.
- Be familiar with all up to date legal requirements relating to construction projects.
- Since August 2013, the duties outlined above apply to any “Home Owner” who commissions or procures a project in relation to their domestic dwelling.
- Learners who successfully complete this course will automatically become “Members of the AMPM Construction Safety Academy”.
Who Should Attend:
Contractors, Project Managers, Architects, Engineers, Site Foremen, Safety Officers and Homeowners, particularly if involved in construction or renovation of a private dwelling.
14 max per group
For further information and to book contact Wexford Skillnet
Or Call Sensible Safety Office 053 9239383 or email email@example.com