Get in Touch
Participants will receive Sensible Safety certificate of attendance on completion of a written and practical assessment. Certification is valid for 3 years from a qualified Working at height tutor.
Approximately 3 hours
The aim of the Working at Height Training programme is to ensure that learners gain the knowledge and practical skills required to interpret the legislation and standards relevant to the prevention of falls in the workplace and be capable of working at height in a safe manner.
This training is suitable for clients who are required to work at heights, and will provide participants with the knowledge and skills to work safely and effectively at heights, and basic rescue as required in accordance with legislative requirements.
- Legislation including the Safety, Health and Welfare at Work (General Application) Regulations 2007, Part 4 (Working at Heights)
- Organisation, Planning and Risk Assessments
- Selection and inspection of work equipment
- Fall prevention
- Requirements for work platforms
- Openings / Edge protection
- Roof Work / Fragile surfaces
- Fall protection
- Collective measures
- Individual measures
- Requirements for use of ladders
- Ladder safety
- Care and storage of ladders
- Practical Demonstration and Assessment
10 max per group