Get in Touch
Participants will receive Sensible Safety certificate of attendance on completion of a written and practical assessment.
Under the Safety, Health and Welfare at Work Act 2005 workers may select and appoint from among their fellow employees, a Safety Representative.
The Safety Representative role includes the undertaking of tasks such as workplace inspections, accidents investigation, investigation of complaints and consultation on workplace health and safety matters. Training is required for safety representatives and employers are required to ensure that such training is comprehensive and allows Safety Representatives to fulfill their role in the workplace.
- Role of the Safety Rep
- Workplace Health and Safety concepts and management
- Safety Legislation
- Hazard identification and risk assessments principles
- Accident Investigation and Reporting
- Safety auditing
- Workplace health, safety and welfare
- Health & Safety principles and procedures in the workplace
- Toolbox talks and PPE
- Promotion of a safety culture in the workplace
Minimum 6 per class
Maximum 20 per class
For further information contact
Call 053 9239383 or email email@example.com