HDip SHWW, Grad IOSH
Safe Pass Tutor
After completing a degree in Bachelor of Business in Recreation and Leisure in addition to the National Certificate in Fitness & Exercise at Waterford Institute of Technology in 2006, Shane Dunphy joined the family business AMPM Safety & Environmental Ltd. Shane took up a position of position as Marketing and Contracts Manager.
However, over the coming years Shane expanded his qualifications in the field of Health and Safety and Human Resources.
Over this time Shane has gained considerable experience in various industries such as construction, retail, office, childcare, education, hospitality and health care. This experience as a health and safety trainer and consultant has encouraged Shane towards a logical and methodical approach to the implementation of systems which are both commercially beneficial and legally compliant.
Upon the retirement of his father Pat, Sensible Safety was established.
- UCD Higher Diploma in Safety, Health and Welfare at Work
- UCD Certificate in Health, Safety, Welfare at Work
- QQI Level 6 CIF Coordinating Health and Safety at Construction Stage
- NEBOSH Level 3 National General Certificate in Occupational Health & Safety
- CIF Management & Inspection of Scaffolding
- WIT Certificate in Human Resource Management
- Bachelor of Arts in Business Studies, Recreation & Leisure
- NUI Maynooth Certificate in Training & Continuing Education
- QQI Level 6 Manual Handling Instructor
- QQI Level 6 People Handling Instructor
- PHECC First Aid Responder Instructor
- PHECC Cardiac First Response Instructor
- ROSPA Abrasive Wheel Instructor
- Working at Height Instructor
- VDU/DSE Assessor Instructor
- UEFA A Licence – (Soccer Coach) to be completed June 2022
- UEFA B Licence – (Soccer Coach)